This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.securityscreenmasterstexas.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
5O YEAR NO BREAK-IN WARRANTY
In the event of a proven forced entry/burglary through a properly locked security screen, Security Screen Masters of Texas will reimburse, one time, the owner of the security screens, that amount equal to the owner’s residential insurance deductible, up to $1,000.
Security Screen Masters of Texas security screens are designed to deter residential forced entries/burglaries through properly locked screens. Our screens, like any other security systems on the market, cannot ever make a residence 100% forced entry/burglar-proof. However, proper use of these security screens should discourage completions of forced entries/burglaries. This warranty will automatically transfer ownership if an original warranty is transferred.